There is an increased awareness and near panic of the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) over the last few weeks and justly so with the increased number of cases and deaths in the United States.
As your partner in your health and care, here are some resources to advise how to protect yourself and loved ones, what symptoms to watch for, and what to do if symptoms arise.
Protect and Prevent:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash, and washing your hands
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Staying home when you are sick
Think you might have COVID-19 - here are the most common reported symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- A dry cough
- Ease the burden of cost and time - use Telemedicine
- If you do not have telemedicine, call your Primary Care Physician
- For continuous updates - check the official Center for Disease Control Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website.
If you are a Karis Group member, and do not have a Primary Care Physician, you can submit a member service request or call 855-527-3360.
If you or your organization does not currently have access to telehealth providers and are interested in adding telehealth services, simply submit this form to set up a call with our team.
Now more than ever, it's crucial for people to have the right tools to make smart healthcare decisions.
We are hosting a webinar April 8th, at 11 am CST to explain how you can support your members and employees to take control of their healthcare decisions during COVID-19 and beyond.
If you are interested in providing telemedicine to your group plan or signing yourself (+family) up for telemedicine click below: